- RSS Channel Showcase 2253662
- RSS Channel Showcase 2643797
- RSS Channel Showcase 1073209
- RSS Channel Showcase 3101792
Articles on this Page
- 06/08/11--19:47: _Mid North Coast Com...
- 08/27/12--16:47: _Electricity price r...
- 10/14/12--15:31: _Many mid north coas...
- 04/28/13--20:01: _North coast rental ...
- 01/30/14--15:19: _Long waiting lists ...
- 05/04/15--15:27: _Manning-Great Lakes...
- 04/20/16--21:48: _Affordable accommod...
- 09/02/17--17:58: _Silent killer: The ...
- 02/13/18--19:31: _Heritage facades an...
- 06/08/11--19:47: Mid North Coast Community legal service open for business
- 08/27/12--16:47: Electricity price rises hurt north coast poor
- 10/14/12--15:31: Many mid north coast residents living in poverty
- 04/28/13--20:01: North coast rental market tough for some
- 05/04/15--15:27: Manning-Great Lakes faces social housing crisis: Samaritans
- 02/13/18--19:31: Heritage facades and glitzy tourism mask NSW North Coast poverty
The first ever community legal centre for the lower mid north coast is now open for business..
A north coast welfare agency says it has seen a sharp rise in demand for help since electricity prices went up last month.
The NSW Council of Social Services (NCOSS) says a new snapshot of national poverty levels paints a grim picture for mid north coast people trying to survive on welfare.
New research shows there is a big shortfall in affordable rental properties on the north coast.
Inquiry launched into housing affordability around NSW
A study has found there is almost no affordable housing for low income families in Forster Tuncurry and Taree.
Anglicare research finds almost no affordable accommodation on New South Wales North Coast, for low income earners.
While the impacts of drugs like ice are well documented, the rising addiction to prescription painkillers is a deepening crisis in regional areas, where dealers are making big bucks on high-strength opioid trades made through bedroom windows.
St Vinnies says tourism and heritage buildings mask an underbelly of disadvantage in northern NSW.